SKIPPING IS THE BEST EXERCISE FOR A HEALTHY LYMPHATIC SYSTEM
The lymphatic system is like your body’s sewer system. It removes all sorts of waste and toxins from your blood and moves them out to be eliminated. The lymphatic system doesn’t have a pump like the circulatory system. It relies on the expansion and contraction of your muscles to move it around your body.
A healthy, circulating lymphatic system is very important to healthy, beautiful skin. The motion of jumping up and down when skipping or jumping on a trampoline is one of the absolute best exercises for moving the lymph system.
12 Reasons to pick up a Skipping Rope
1. One hour of rope skipping will burn up to 1,300 calories (now that's high) effective way to melt your fat.
2. According to the British Rope Skipping Association, 10 minutes of skipping can have the same health benefits as a 45-minute run.
3. Skipping is a full body workout which uses your abdominals to stabilise the body, legs for jumping, shoulders and arms for turning the rope.
4. Skipping is less jolting on your joints than running.
5. Once you've bought your rope, skipping is a zero-cost workout.
6. Skipping helps to improve heart rate and blood pressure.
7. It's a good workout for all fitness levels as you can do it at a pace that suits you.
8. Skipping regularly improves flexibility.
9. It also aids your coordination and balance.
10. A regular skipping session improves muscle tone in both the lower and upper body.
11. Skipping is a weightbearing exercise so can help in improving bone density, thus helping stave off osteoporosis.
12.Full body workout, especially great for toning and developing the thighs, shins, and calf muscles. Simultaneously, it works on the abs and arms